You won’t believe how inspiring this quotes are!
A. A. Milne, the creator of Winnie-the-Pooh, named him for a teddy bear owned by his son, Christopher Robin Milne. The rest of his son’s toys, Piglet, Eeyore, Kanga, Roo, and Tigger, were also incorporated into the stories. Owl and Rabbit were produced by Milne’s mind while Gopher appear only in the Disney version. Christopher Robin’s toy bear is on exhibition at the Main Branch of the New York Public Library.
Although charactered as the silly bear we all know, there are a lot of wisdom in Winnie-the-Pooh philosophy of life if we look deeper.
We compiled a series of 17 quotes from Winnie-the-Pooh that will lighten your day. Check them out.
1. “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you.”
2. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”
3. “Some people care too much. I think it’s called love.”
5. “We will be friends until forever, just you wait and see.“
6. ”Love is taking a few steps backward maybe even more…to give way to the happiness of the person you love.”
7. ”Just because an animal is large, it doesn’t mean he doesn’t want kindness; however big Tigger seems to be, remember that he wants as much kindness as Roo.”
8. “You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.“
10. “Always watch where you are going. Otherwise, you may step on a piece of the Forest that was left out by mistake.“
11. “Sometimes, if you stand on the bottom rail of a bridge and lean over to watch the river slipping slowly away beneath you, you will suddenly know everything there is to be known.“
13. “Promise me you’ll never forget me because if I thought you would I’d never leave.“
14. “A little Consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.“
15. “If the person you are talking to doesn’t appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.“
16. “If ever there is tomorrow when we’re not together.. there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we’re apart.. I’ll always be with you.“
17. “It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like “What about lunch?”
Thanks to Disney Baby and Winnie-the-Pooh Quotes for the quotes.
Images Source: Image 1, Image 2, Image 3
Featured Image Source: tribaltattoodesigns2