You won’t believe how simple it can be to be your best every day!
The human potential is almost unlimited; history has shown us time and again that we can do almost anything we put our mind into.
But for us to tap our potential, we need to take massive quality action, and that is, many times, were we run into problems. We start full of enthusiasm and energy but that obstacles start to arise, things don’t always happen as we predicted and things keep getting harder and harder every day.
To be successful in your endeavors and keep your energy and enthusiasm at their peak commit yourself to apply this 28 simple but very effective ideas every day.
1. Make people feel special. Encourage and empower people at every chance.
2. Find work you love and put your heart and soul into it. Choose a job you love and you will never have to work another day in your life.
3. Focus on the task at hand. Do the best you can where you are with what you have.
4. Treat every task as important. Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it.
5. Always do the right thing, even when it’s hard. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can.
6. Delegate whenever you can. You get the best out of people when you believe in their talent.
7. Take initiative. Even if you’re already very good at your job, do whatever you can to push your limits.
8. Be part of the solution. Don’t be known as someone who is always complaining about something.
9. Tell the truth. Let people know they can count on you to be honest even when it creates difficulties.
10. Help as many people as you can along the way. Become someone people seek out for assistance.
11. Avoid gossip always. It should go without saying, but turn a deaf ear to gossip and rumors.
12. Maintain a positive attitude. A positive attitude is always contagious.
13. Double your income by tripling your knowledge. Don’t let your knowledge and skills become outdated.
14. Mind your emotions. When you’re angry, count to 10; before you speak, count to a hundred.
15. Make small daily improvements for stunning results. Most of the time, success consists of a series of little daily efforts.
16. Sharpen your skills and focus on mastering your talents. Avoid boredom–and learn a new skill to keep you on top of your game.
17. Be masterful at what you do despite the obstacles. No person fails who does their best.
18. Don’t feed your fears. Have faith that you will make it through.
19. Always be prepared. Success occurs when opportunity meets preparation
20. Ask for help when you need it. There is no such thing as a self-made person; you will reach your goals only with the help of others.
21. Set goals and get results. It’s important to know where you are going, how you will get there, and what the outcome will be.
22. Be all that you can be. Don’t settle for less than your highest potential.
23. Don’t worry about getting credit for getting things done. You can accomplish almost anything if you don’t worry about who gets the credit.
24. Preserve your integrity. Make daily choices that are consistent with your values.
25. Be a good role model. Live by your values and walk your talk.
26. Don’t accept “good enough.” Do everything with excellence.
Article source: 52 Simple Ways to Be Your Best Every Week.
Featured Image source: flickr